BPiON is one of the fastest growing accounting and payroll/HR outsourcing company in the CEE markets, established by black belt BPO experts with 20+ experiences each. We are part of the world largest professional alliance of independent legal/audit/accounting firms of GGI (Geneva Group International, www.ggi.com).
BPiON Poland Sp. z o.o. started its operational activities in Warsaw, Poland and looking for Accountant Specialist to develop our professional services in Poland on the field of accounting.
Being on the right place and right time…have you heard of it? It’s time to shine! Join us and create an impact on a fresh BPO provider and the outsourcing community! We have the recipe of growth, we need the first colleagues to help us reaching the same success story in Poland.
- Daily transactional recording tasks;
- Performing month and closing activities (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inventory Accounting, Cost Accounting and Accruals);
- Calculation taxes and preparing all necessary tax returns and JPK;
- Reporting to the external institutions in accordance with the deadlines resulting from Polish law (GUS, NBP, US);
- Preparing the periodic and annual financial statements;
- Reconciliation of transactions and balances;
- Following and share tax and legal regulatory changes;
- Reporting to Supervisor;
- Daily direct contacts with foreigner Client, attend at Client meetings in English.
Requirements – You must have:
- Higher economic education – specialization in accounting, finance;
- Experience similar position min. 3 years, outsourced environment experience is a plus;
- Accounting training and qualifications;
- Experience in using the MS Office and knowledge of the ENOVA accounting software is a plus;
- Knowledge of English at a minimum level C1;
- Analytical thinking skills and very good work organization.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Work in our new office located in one of the most luxury building of Warsaw (WeWork office – Hotel Europejski at Krakowskie Przedmieście 13 and whatever the best office space can offer (e.g.: best coffee, refreshments, free work-site massage, yoga, beer/prosecco open bar, etc.) ;
- Being part of a regional community;
- Access to new technologies and part of a “challenge the ordinary” mindset team;
- Inspirational community events.