BPiON is one of the fastest growing accounting and payroll/HR outsourcing company in the CEE markets, established by black belt BPO experts with 20+ experiences each. We are part of the world largest professional alliance of independent legal/audit/accounting firms of GGI (Geneva Group International, www.ggi.com).
BPiON Poland is looking for a junior marketing associate to localize our regional sales and marketing strategy in Poland.
Being on the right place and right time…have you heard of it? It’s time to shine! Join us and create an impact on a fresh BPO provider and the outsourcing community! We have the recipe for growth; we need the first colleagues to help us reach the same success story in Poland!
As a Junior Marketer you will get involved in creating and running marketing campaigns including social media, email marketing, creating content, and writing blogs.
- Content Writing: Translating and writing content for the company blog, website, and social media channels.
- Sales support: creating creative marketing materials supporting the sales activities (eg.: proposal and company overview templates)
- Email Marketing: Creating and building emails for email marketing campaigns using software such as Mailchimp.
- Employer branding & Internal marketing: HR team support in internal employee communication, external employer branding activities
- Reporting, administrative tasks: collection data/information, preparation local reports regarding marketing & sales activities
- Support Marketing&Sales executives and management in organizing various projects
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Gaining experience in regional marketing
- Work in our new office located in one of the most luxurious buildings in Warsaw
(WeWork office – Hotel Europejski at Krakowskie Przedmieście 13 and whatever the best office space can offer (e.g.: best coffee, refreshments, free work-site massage, yoga, beer/prosecco open bar, etc.)
- Access to new technologies and part of a “challenge the ordinary” mindset team
- Creative thinker, good communication skills
- Attention to detail – notice mistakes and patterns in data, contents
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Advantage: knowledge of MS Office – especially PowerPoint Presentation, marketing, and graphic design software, WordPress and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google Ads, etc.)
- Knowledge of English at least B2 level;
- BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage