At BPiON we attach particular importance to protecting the privacy of our customers, contractors and employees. One of its key aspects is the protection of the rights and freedoms of individuals in connection with the processing of their personal data. We make sure that the processing of your data is carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations on the processing of personal data, including in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
I. Identity and contact information of the data controller
The controller of your personal data, depending on the details of your request or the country indicated in the form, may be:
- BPiON Poland sp. z. o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 13 Krakowskie Przedmieście Street, 00-071 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000355588, NIP:1132802085;
- BPiON Services Kft. located at 1139 Budapest, Váci út 99 Hungary, a company incorporated under the laws of Hungary with registration number 01-09-307025;
- BPiON Romania SRL based in Bucharest, Orhideelor 15A, 13th floor, 6th district, Bucharest, Romania, a company under Romanian law with registration number RO44684318;
- BPION Slovakia s.r.o. based in Bajkalská 29/C, Bratislava – mestská časť Ružinov, 821 01, a company under Slovakia law with registration number 54543428;
- BPION Czech s.r.o. based in Kunětická 2534/2, Vinohrady (Praha 2), 120 00 Praha, a company under Czech law with registration number 17269954;
(hereinafter each individually as: “Controller”).
II. Data Protection Officer and contact information
Each of the Controllers has appointed a Data Protection Officer, each of the Controllers as well as the appointed Data Protection Officers can be contacted using the email address: hello<at>bpion.com
III. Purposes and basis of processing
The Controller processes personal data for the purpose of:
- conclusion and performance of a contract in connection with an inquiry submitted by you, on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA;
- realization of the Controller’s legitimate interest, which is to answer the question asked through the contact form, including seeking to conclude and perform a contract with the entity you represent and to secure and protect against possible claims, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
- to conduct marketing on the basis of the consent you have given, on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.
IV. Recipients of data
Recipients of your personal data may be entities authorized by law (courts, state authorities, etc.), subcontractors and other entities providing services to the Controller, including, in particular, entities providing accounting, IT, marketing, communication and analytical, legal and debt collection services and companies affiliated with the Controller within the capital group. The recipient of your personal data may also be BPiON Holding Zrt. with its registered office at 1139 Budapest, Váci út 99 Hungary, a company under Hungarian law with registration number 01-10-049789.
V. Period of data processing
Your personal data, depending on the purpose for which they are processed, will be processed for a period of time:
- to pursue the conclusion and performance of the contract;
- to answer the question asked via the contact form;
- the statute of limitations for possible claims;
- until withdrawal of consent, when consent is the basis for processing.
VI. Rights of the data subject
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to access your data and receive a copy of it, to rectify (amend) your data, to delete, restrict or object to its processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
VII. Requirement to provide data
Provision of data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to answer the question, failure to provide data may mean the inability to answer the question.
The Controller uses so-called “cookies” on its website. Cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s terminal device. The Controller may use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these are information stored in the browser’s memory until the end of the browser session, i.e. until the browser is closed. These cookies are necessary for certain website functionalities to work properly.
- Persistent cookies – they make it easier to use the website (e.g. they remember your chosen resolution, content layout). They can be used for various purposes, including remembering your preferences and choices when using the website. These cookies remain in your browser’s memory for an extended period of time.
- Custom cookies (first party cookies) – are saved by the currently viewed website. They are used to improve the user experience of the website.
- Third party cookies (third party cookies) – are used by third parties, such as social networks, to track your visits to various websites where they place advertisements.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac