As data controllers we use data processors to perform our activities. Data processors will not make an independent decision, they are only entitled to act under the terms of the contract concluded with BPION Services Kft and based on our instructions.
You can disable cookies on our website at any time. You can do this by activating the feature in your browser that can disable cookies. Note, however, that if you disable all cookies in your browser, you may not be able to visit certain parts of our web site or you will not be able to use certain features.
You have specific rights to your personal data.
- Access to the data we manage of you. At your request, we provide information on whether we are handling your personal data, the purpose, legal basis, duration of the data handling, and for whom and for what purpose they have received and what data. We will send the information within 30 days following the submission of the request.
- If a data is obsolete or incorrect, it corrects, You can request its correction or deletion. You may at any time have the right to make such request on one of the following contact details. We will correct or delete the data within 3 business days following the receipt of the request. After the deletion, the data cannot not be restored. Deletion does not apply to data handling required by law.
- Limitation of data handling. You are entitled to restrict your data handling instead of correcting or deleting your personal information.
- Protest against the use of personal data. The application on the protest will be examined within the shortest possible time, but within a maximum of 15 days, and we will make a decision on its validity. You will be informed about this decision in writing.
At your request, the information, the information and the action taken on your request will be provided free of charge. If your application is clearly unjustified or, in particular because of its repetitive nature, is excessive in view of the provision of the requested information or the administrative costs involved in the requested action, a reasonable fee may be charged, or we may refuse to take action based on the request. The denial of the request will be notified in writing within 25 days of the receipt of the application by indicating the reasons. In this case, you are entitled to appeal to the National Data Protection and Information Authority or to a court.
BPiON Services Kft. undertakes to ensure the security of data and to take all technical and organizational measures and put in place the procedural rules that ensure the protection of all collected, stored and processed data, as well as to prevent the destruction, unlawful use and unlawful alteration of data.
Organizational measures include controlling physical access to our seat, educating employees, and closing paper-based files in the right premises. Technical measures include encryption related to access to our systems, password protection and the use of antivirus software.
We call upon the attention of any third party to whom the data is transmitted or passed on based on Your consent, to comply with the requirement of data security.
As part of the process of making your personal information available to us, these data may also be transmitted over the Internet. Even though we take all the necessary steps to protect the privacy of your personal information, you may not be considered to be completely secure on the Internet. Accordingly, you must acknowledge and agree that we cannot assume full responsibility for the security of the data transfer through our website and that such transmission may take place at your own risk. As soon as your personal information arrives in our systems, strict procedures are in place to ensure security and to prevent unauthorized access.
Management And Notification Of Data Protection Incidents
Privacy incident means any event that results in the unauthorized processing or processing of personal data, in particular unauthorized or accidental access, alteration, disclosure, deletion, loss or destruction, as well as accidental destruction or damage to personal data processed, transmitted, stored or processed.
In the event of a privacy incident, the supervisory authority shall be notified within 72 hours of its knowledge, unless the privacy incident is unlikely to pose a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. If required by law, all affected users are also informed of the incident.
Law enforcement options
We make every effort to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the law, however, if you feel that BPION Services Kft. has not done so, you have the possibility to write to email@example.com or to 1139 Budapest, Váci Avenue 99, 2nd floor mail address.
If You feels that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, You can seek legal remedy in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations at the agencies that have jurisdiction:
- Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C., firstname.lastname@example.org; naih.hu) or
- before court.
The present document is governed by Hungarian law and by the EU Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46 April 27, 2016).
Budapest, 25th of May 2018.
BPION Services Kft.
Back to the Newsletter subscription form
Back to the Make an inquiry form