We are proud to introduce the new Accounting Manager at BPiON Poland, Karolina Wach. She manages the Accounting team in Warsaw and supports our Clients in accounting and tax matters.
Karolina has extensive experience – she previously worked for companies such as KPMG and Vistra – so she strengthens BPiON Accounting services in Poland with her solid professionalism in the field of:
- Assisting/ Supporting clients in accounting and tax matters, in the takeovers, acquisitions, reconstruction of books and starting a business in Poland
- Bookkeeping standards supervising under Polish Accounting Standards and IFRS
- Providing expert guidance and advisory for Clients in accounting, tax matters
- Ensuring operations compliance with internal control system
- Recommending and implementing process improvements
- Verifying deliverables provided to clients.
Marta Różańska said: “I am proud of having another outstanding professional like Karolina on our BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Team. In addition to her financial professionalism, I love that she is a real leader with training and tutoring skills and believes in the teamwork that is the essence of outsourcing.”
“Beyond the BPiON professionalism, I was fascinated by the solution-centric, innovative and friendly atmosphere that I felt during our first discussions with Marta and Rafał Nadolny.„ – said Karolina regarding the first insights at BPiON.
Dear Karolina, welcome to the team!
Would you like to learn more about our team? Let us introduce our CEE management.