Karolina has extensive experience – she previously worked for companies such as KPMG and Vistra – so she strengthens BPiON Accounting services in Poland with her solid professionalism in the field of:
- Assisting/ Supporting clients in accounting and tax matters, in the takeovers, acquisitions, reconstruction of books and starting a business in Poland
- Bookkeeping standards supervising under Polish Accounting Standards and IFRS
- Providing expert guidance and advisory for Clients in accounting, tax matters
- Ensuring operations compliance with internal control system
- Recommending and implementing process improvements
- Verifying deliverables provided to clients.
Marta Różańska said: “I am proud of having another outstanding professional like Karolina on our BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Team. In addition to her financial professionalism, I love that she is a real leader with training and tutoring skills and believes in the teamwork that is the essence of outsourcing.”
“Beyond the BPiON professionalism, I was fascinated by the solution-centric, innovative and friendly atmosphere that I felt during our first discussions with Marta and Rafał Nadolny.„ – said Karolina regarding the first insights at BPiON.
Dear Karolina, welcome to the team!
Would you like to learn more about our team? Let us introduce our CEE management.